Need to Make a Return?
Purchase any of the quality products on this website and if for any reason you decide the part does not suit your application or just isn't for you, simply return it to us in new, pristine condition within 45 days of the purchase date and we will promptly issue you a merchandise credit or refund, whichever YOU prefer.
Returns Terms and Conditions
Please read full Merchandise Returns Terms and Conditions before returning products. Restocking fees (up to 30%) or denied returns may apply when conditions are not met.
Merchandise returns (all reasons) over $250 require a Return Authorization (RA) #. Email [email protected] or call 800-338-0531. Write the RA# clearly on the outside of the outer carton.
Refund exceptions made to this policy are for store credit only. All other refunds are issued to the original method of payment.
Return all accessories, manuals/instructions, warranty cards, manufacturer packaging (including factory box, foam, fillers, and padding), hardware (grills, screws, etc.) and printed material (booklets, manuals, instructions, etc.) Fees imposed to us by our supplier to replace packaging, hardware, or printed materials are deducted from the refund amount.
Return postage-prepaid and insured via ground or parcel post. Package the product to protect it from damage in route to Parts Express. Insure the package for the value of the product. In the event the returned package is damaged in route to Parts Express due to insufficient packaging, you may file a claim with the carrier. Insufficient packaging may be cause for some carriers to deny damage claims.
Most returns processed in 3-4 business days. Please note some returns may require extended processing days for technical evaluation, peak times, etc.
725 Pleasant Valley Drive
Springboro, Oh 45066
Click here to access our return form. Print and return the form with your return shipment.
- Assembled Kits - Our 45-day return policy applies to unassembled kits. Once assembly has been started or completed, kits are deemed used and are non-returnable for refund/exchange. See Auditioning Your Speakers*. This does not limit the manufacturer's warranty policies on any kit component. The various parts of a kit may come from different manufacturers, and may have differing warranty periods and conditions
- Books/CD’s/Software (once seal is broken)
- Custom cut cable/wire, carpet, grill cloth, and tubing (samples are available upon request in order to evaluate for proper application -- shipping charges apply)
- Special order items/quantities
- Products with visible signs of use such as mounting marks*, scratches, solder, sealing caulk, dirt, sawdust or other debris/residue, extreme odors such as cigarette smoke
- Speakers with a burned voice coil are not returnable for exchange, repair, refund, or credit, as this is not covered by its warranty. No exceptions. Distinct burn odor and/or discolored/black spider around base of cone are characteristic of a burned voice coil. While we do not accept returns of speakers with burned voice coils, they may be returned, postage prepaid, for evaluation. Email [email protected] to obtain a Return Authorization (RA#.) We will return at the customer's expense or destroy/discard after 60 days
*Auditioning Your Speakers
Each speaker order includes the following instructions: To "audition" a speaker without scratching or marking it will require getting into the speaker cabinet and listening to it play without actually mounting it with screws. This can be done by tilting the cabinet back and setting the speaker in place. If the cabinet has bare wire leads, just wrap them around the solder lug connector on the back of the speaker to make the electrical connections. A friend can help hold the speaker in place while you listen to the new speaker. This is, of course, not an optimal way to listen to a speaker, but will give you the opportunity to identify major response problems or poor tonal characteristics prior to mounting.
Warranty - Defective Merchandise
LIMITED WARRANTY - All new products in the catalog, unless otherwise warranted in their description, are warranted only to be free of defects in material and workmanship for ninety (90) days from date of shipment. No purchase order or verbal advice shall alter this. Warranties are shown on each product detail page at www.parts-express.com.
DISCLAIMER - There are no other warranties, either express or implied, which extend the foregoing, and there are no warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. We will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damage due to defective or improper use of, products.
REMEDY - We will at our election, and subject to availability, either replace, repair, or exchange any product we have sold with a defect in materials or workmanship, or issue a full or pro-rated refund/store credit for the purchase price plus applicable tax, providing you return such product to us, properly packaged and shipping prepaid, with a copy of your invoice and an explanation of the defect. The foregoing shall be the exclusive remedy for defective or nonconforming merchandise.
Some products are warranted thru the manufacturer and may require return shipment, postage paid, directly to the manufacturer. See detailed warranty instructions for each product on the product page at our website. If the product is returned to Parts Express, contact our Technical Support Team at 800-338-0531 to obtain a required RA#.
All defective returns are evaluated upon receipt. We do not refund products deemed defective as a result of mishandling or misuse.
Inspect your shipment thoroughly upon delivery and report any damage or errors within 5 days of receipt of package.
- Damaged Merchandise - Carriers will not permit claims after 5 days. Email images of product damages, manufacturer box, outer shipping carton, and shipping label to [email protected]. We will file a Damage Inspection Claim which results in a carrier follow-up to inspect your package. Carrier requires recipient to retain all boxes, labels, and packing materials until the claim has been approved. We will proceed with a replacement shipment once the carrier notifies us of claim approval
- Errors - Maintain copy of packing slip and shipping cartons while we correct the error