Triplett's 6-in-1 EnviroMeter digital multimeter is a full function DMM that measures voltage, current, and resistance as well, or better, than most DMMs and adds capacitance, sound level, temperature, and light measurement capabilities.
Additional features include: auto and manual ranging, a relative humidity meter, a visual voltage detector, a high-contrast, backlit, and full annunciated LCD display (with 3-3/4 digit resolution), built-in stand with test lead holders, diode testing and continuity beeping, REL mode, data hold, auto power off, overload protection, safety test leads, thermocouple probe, and a 9-volt battery. CE (EMC/LVD) and CAT IV 600V rated. 3-year manufacturer's warranty.
• Light meter: 0 to 40,000 Lux
• SPL meter: 35 to 100 dB (C-weighted)
• Ambient temperature range: 32 to 120° F, 0 to 48.9°C
• Temperature range using external probe: -4 to 2372°F, -20 to 1300°C
• Capacitance: 50 nF to 100 µF
• Voltage: 0 to 700 VAC, 0 to 1,000 VDC
• Low current (AC & DC): 400 µA to 400 mA
• High current (AC & DC): 0 to 10A
• Resistance: 400 to 40M Ohms
• Frequency: 50 to 10 MHz