Triplett's 8050 CamView W35 is a 3.5" high-contrast, active matrix TFT LCD monitor with a built-in 1 watt speaker. The high-brightness display facilitates the testing of video cameras and source components in daylight, while the included wrist mount, and belt clip that can be converted into a desk stand, keeps the monitor close at hand during the installation.
Four six-hour rechargeable AA batteries are included to take the CamView W35 anywhere in the field. Testing different video cables is made possible using either the built-in BNC female connector, or the audio/video input with the use of the included RCA adapter cable. Composite video and audio can also be sent out of the CamView W35 for the testing of other TVs and monitors. Permanent mounting can also be accomplished through the use of the 1/4"-20 TPI mounting thread (mount sold separately).
• CamView W35 video wrist monitor
• 4 NiMH rechargeable AA batteries
• Battery charger
• Wrist strap
• BNC jumper cable
• RCA audio/video input cable
• RCA audio/video output cable
• Storage box
• Video formats supported: NTSC and PAL
• Resolution: 320 x 240
• Aspect ratio: 4:3
• Viewing angle: 40° up, 60° down, 60° left, 60° right
• Brightness: 250 cd/m²
• Contrast: 350:1
• Response time: 25 ms
• Video level and impedance: 1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohms
• Connectors: A/V input (3.5 mm, 4 circuit), A/V output (2.5 mm, 3 circuit), charger input (mini USB), video input (BNC)
• Battery life: 6 hours continuous, 12 hours standby (full charge using 1.2V AA batteries)
• AC charger input power: 110~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.3A
• AC charger output power: 12 VDC, 1.5A
• Dimensions: 4.75" x 3.75" x 1.25"