Buyout Special
269-096_ALT_0.jpg
269-096_ALT_0.jpg

269-096_ALT_0

T3 Audio T69C 6" x 9" Coaxial Speaker Pair

Brand:| Model: T69C
Overview
The largest driver in T3 Audio's TC Series, a T69C 6" x 9" coaxial speaker features a full, robust sonic signature.
Highlights
  • 6" x 9" 2-way full-range system brings true hi-fi quality to mobile installations
  • Lightweight yet strong carbon fiber cone with butyl rubber surround
  • 1" woofer voice coil and 10 oz. magnet provide great power handling
  • 1" aluminum dome tweeter is brilliant and durable
  • 80 watts RMS / 160 watts peak, 4 ohm impedance
  • Stylish protective grills included
Part # 
269-096
Weight: 8.5 lbs.  
IN STOCK
List Price$108.00
Regular Price$86.40
You Save66%
Sale Price
$29.00
Buy 4-up$24.00
Part # 269-096
Qty:  PR
Available Payment Methods

Product Details

Great sound reproduction in your automobile doesn't always mean more bass and subwoofers. Many times it's as simple as upgrading your existing full range loudspeakers without a total reconfiguration of your door panels, rear deck or trunk. The TC Series coaxials from T3 Audio offer an incredible high end sound for a very affordable price by simply replacing your existing factory installed full range speakers.

Manufactured with high quality carbon fiber cones, butyl rubber surrounds, and a 1" low-profile red aluminum dome tweeter, these coaxials were designed to handle harsh hot and cold environments while performing at an unparalleled level of sonic excellence. A T3 Audio TC Series 6" x 9" coaxial offers deep bass and smooth high frequencies for a dramatic upgrade to your existing system, as well as a complement to your custom installation. Sold in pairs. Buyout, limited quantity.

Specifications: • Power handling: 80 watts continuous, 160 watts peak • Impedance: 4 ohms • Mounting depth: 3.125".

Product Specifications
  • Speaker Size6" x 9"
  • Speaker Type2-Way
  • Power Handling (RMS)80 Watts
  • BrandFactory Buyouts
  • ModelT69C
  • Part Number269-096
  • UPC899462001188
  • Product CategoryDash, Door & Deck Car Speakers
  • Unit of MeasurePR
  • Product Rating
    (8 Reviews)
  • Weight8.5 lbs.
  • California Prop 65

Warning: California residents only. Please note per Proposition 65 that this product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

Similar Products

View similar products to the T3 Audio T69C 6" x 9" Coaxial Speaker Pair
in the Dash, Door & Deck Car Speakers product category.

Reviews

T3 Audio T69C 6" x 9" Coaxial Speaker Pair is rated 4.25 out of 5 by 8.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great DealSo far a nice speaker great price, and a light weight carbon fiber cone for that price! They replaced the factory 6 X 9 s in my 2005 Honda Accord LX. I am using the factory head unit. I have more bass and more high end; things like cymbals are crisper, theses were missing from the factory set up. I would love to hear them with an amplifier. Big difference over stock speakers! One thing that I was disappointed with as I was trying to make my decision there were few specifications on the Parts Express and the manufacturers web site. I would have liked to have known things like the speakers sensitivity.
Date published: 2014-09-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great buy!!!I bought these two speaker based on the fact they can handle the extreme weather variations and because the were a special buy! They fit perfect in my 05' Caravan rear panels! I wished I had an amp to power them fully. I'd buy two more if I only knew they'd fit in the front doors. They have a very real clear sound to them!!! I bought these instead of the Kicker KS-96 speakers!!!!! Boy did I save some money!!
Date published: 2014-08-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Much better than GM stock...I've broken this pair in a few months ago, and I have been impressed. Installed in place of the factory 6x9's in the rear deck of a '95 Gand Prix, and with the factory radio, the full range clarity is more than a 100% upgrade. At med volume the bass matches that of a pair of 8's at moderate listening volume. The clarity matches or surpasses all 6x9's I've heard. I'm excited to hook up an aged Alpine head unit to see what these are capable of. (Actually had to do some vibration location/dampening in the trunk with these things:)
Date published: 2014-07-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Speaker for the priceI installed these speakers in the rear deck of my '99 BMW M3 (replacing the worn-out factory Harmon Kardon speakers). All I can say is 'Wow'! I should have done this a long time ago... Having the full range of sound back and the extra bump in the bass range is wonderful!Thanks Parts Express!
Date published: 2013-10-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good Value Car SpeakersI am in the middle of a complete overhaul of my system and just put these in this week. I was surprised with the the SPL and the amount of bass these puppies put out. My two 12s are out of commission and these will fill in nicely while I wait for my new amp. Although I really like the speakers, especially for the price range, I do feel they are a bit lacking in the mid range and the tweets can be shrill for some of my music.For the budget buyer, or someone's first install, I could not recommend these more. However these might not be best for those picky audiophiles out there. Overall I am very happy with my purchase. Parts Express you have done it again!
Date published: 2013-07-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Better than price would suggest.I like these speakers. They remind me of the clarion 6x9's from a few years back. The mid tweeter seems cheap but sounds decent. The woofer is fairly beefy and puts out some pretty good sound. Overall for $40 they are pretty good.
Date published: 2013-07-08

Product Q&A

Get your questions answered from other customers
who own this product or have experience with it.
If your question requires design or troubleshooting information,
please email tech@parts-expresss.com  for a prompt reply.

What is the frequency range on these speakers?

Asked by:
Unfortunately T3 does not specify and there are limited specs since this is a buyout item. Most 6" x 9" coaxial speakers will have a range of ~50-20kHz.
Answered by: MattP
Date published: 2014-09-10

8.5 lbs? That sounds heavy for the these? Is this the shipping weight? I was planning on building a semi portable job site/garage boombox. Two pair would be great...but maybe not if they're this heavy weight. Thanks!

Asked by: RussD
This is the total packaged shipping weight. I would subtract 2-3 pounds for the packing materials.

I have a pair f these, and was curious that the product description says that it has an aluminum dome tweeter, but the tweeter looks like a cone one. Could you pls confirm if it is actually a dome? Thx

Asked by: MohitMittal
These have a dome style tweeter. The outer surround or suspension makes it look like it is a cone style but it is not.

I have a Ford Ranger extended cab pickup with the OEM radio/CD. I want to replace speakers in all four doors. Is my radio capable of driving these speakers or do I need the less expensive OEM speakers?

Asked by: Phnarmin
The stock radio will produce as much power as an after market head unit so there is no reason to use different speakers.
Date published: 2014-06-20

thats this can fit on a rear door of a nissan maxima 02'

Asked by: calde
According to our reference the rear doors of that vehicle have 6-1/2" speakers in them, so these will not fit.
Date published: 2014-06-12

What is the freq response and spl level.

Asked by: axlstrat
The listed frequency response is 30Hz to 20kHz; the SPL is 88.1dB.
Answered by: RussR

Customer Projects

Customer projects that include: T3 Audio T69C 6" x 9" Coaxial Speaker Pair

If you built a project using this product, post it in the Parts Express Project Gallery.

Customer Discussions

If you would like to start a discussion about this product, post a thread in the TechTalk Customer Forum.

Recently Viewed Products

Get Deals
emailed to you every week.

Be the first to hear about new and exciting products,special pricing and incredible deals!

See This Week's "GET DEALS" Email
Parts Express
725 Pleasant Valley Dr.Springboro,OH45066USA
800-338-0531

© 1996-2014 Parts Express, All Rights Reserved

Host-Name:ZNODE1