269-097_ALT_3.jpg

269-097_ALT_0

269-097_ALT_1

269-097_ALT_2

269-097_ALT_3

T3 Audio T5S 5-1/4" Component Speaker System

Brand:| Model: T5S
Overview
Separates with style – the T3Audio T5S 5-1/4" component speaker system has the sound and look that maximize the mobile audio experience.
Highlights
  • 5-1/4" 2-way full-range system brings true hi-fi quality to mobile installations
  • Lightweight yet strong carbon fiber cone with butyl rubber surround
  • 1.5" mid-woofer voice coil and 38 oz. magnet provide great power handling
  • 1" aluminum dome tweeter is brilliant and durable
  • 60 watts RMS / 120 watts peak, 4 ohm impedance
  • Comes complete with grills and crossovers
Part # 
269-097
Weight: 7.7 lbs.  
IN STOCK
List Price$148.00
Regular Price$118.40
You Save61%
Sale Price
$45.00
Buy 4-up$38.00
Part # 269-097
Qty:  PR
Available Payment Methods

Product Details

With their TS Series component kits, T3 Audio puts true quality and sound performance in the foreground. The powerful mid-woofers feature high quality carbon fiber cones with butyl surrounds that were engineered to meet the demands of the toughest acoustic and environmental conditions. Large 1.5" copper wire voice coils and machined magnetic motor structures weighing 38 oz. ensure this model handles over 200 watts of total music power.

A flush-mount aluminum dome tweeter is controlled by a separate high-quality 12 db/octave passive crossover network that prevents bass from reaching the tweeter, while producing an overall smooth and clean high frequency response. The T5S also sports a stylish grill that highlights the chrome plated phase plug in the center of the mid-woofer. This package is an attractive complement to any system into which you choose to install it. Sold in pairs. Buyout, limited quantity.

Specifications: • Power handling: 60 watts continuous, 120 watts peak • Impedance: 4 ohms • Mounting depth (woofer): 2.625".

• BrandFactory Buyouts
  • ModelT5S
  • Part Number269-097
  • UPC844632099571
  • Product CategoryComponent Speaker Systems
  • Unit of MeasurePR
  • Weight7.7 lbs.
  • California Prop 65

Warning: California residents only. Please note per Proposition 65 that this product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

Similar Products

View similar products to the T3 Audio T5S 5-1/4" Component Speaker System
in the Component Speaker Systems product category.

Reviews

T3 Audio T5S 5-1/4" Component Speaker System is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by from EhhhBought 5 Sets Of These When They Were On Sale3 Sets Came Out Of The Box With The Center Mid Cap's Broken OffTweeters Have A Hiss To ThemCrossovers Look Cheaply MadeSome Of The Mids Have A Slight Sound At High Volume Probably The Coil Tapping The Center Pole Peace But Can Handle The PowerOverall They Were Not What I Was Expecting I Ended Up Using Them In Some Towers I Made For My Garage Wouldn't Recommend Them For There Price( Not Even The Sales Price I Paid) Better Off Buying Something Else
Date published: 2012-12-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from quality sound. but this is a convertible setI bought this component set when they were on sale to see how they sounded. when they arrived i opened the box to find that there actually a convertible set.the phase plug is plastic and snaps into place awell as the tweeters into the housing.the tabs on mine we broke but i planned on using them as a component set so i glued the phase plug in.the tweeters needed to be glued in aswell because they have the same issue.I installed them in my door, when i closed the door the tweeter fell out of the housing.so in conclusion these speakers sound amazing and have some nicely built pieces but there are some you need to fix depending on your application
Date published: 2012-01-15

Product Q&A

Get your questions answered from other customers
who own this product or have experience with it.
If your question requires design or troubleshooting information,
please email tech@parts-expresss.com  for a prompt reply.

Will these fit in a 2003 range rover?

Asked by: Erick Wright
The front and rear speakers on a Range Rover are 6-1/2", so adapters will be required for a smaller speaker.
Answered by: MattP
Date published: 2014-11-05

I have an old Soundstream SA-245 amp (mid 90's) that produces 35watts RMS.  Will 35watts RMS be enough power these speakers?  Or will I be losing out on some sound....

Asked by: old school soundstream
That is about twice the power you will get from a common head unit, so it should be more than enough for these speakers as long as you don't try to crank the bass too much.
Date published: 2014-10-15

I Know these are inexspensive but are the T/S parameters available. I love building inexspensive toys even though I have tons of speakers unused right now

Asked by: mr Me
I am sorry, the manufacturer does not provide any TS parameters for these. Unfortunately it is pretty rare to find this type of spec on car components.
Answered by: Chrisf
Date published: 2014-09-27

The woofers have two separate sets of terminals. Which do I connect to?

One set connects to a red and black wire running behind the magnet and under the label on the back, whereas the other set runs into the center, towards the coil/cone area.
Asked by: the9mmsolution
You will want to use the two outer most terminals for the woofer connection.
Date published: 2013-08-26

2005 Dodge Grand Caravan

i know the dash speakers are 5.25, will these fit in my van?
Asked by: big white
I found the following data on your car.Dodge Grand Caravan Stats:Radio openingUsable space behind your dash for a new stereo:9.825"Radio types that will fit in your dash:2"-tall ("DIN" style)Front speakersDash: 5-1/4" Depth 3"(If a 6 speaker system) Front Door: 6x9" Depth 4"Rear speakersBack Panel: 6x9" Depth 3"Since the speakers depth is 2.625" It should fit. You will only have 3/8" of play and since these do not have vented pole pieces it shouldn't be a problem.You will however have to cut holes to mount your tweeters and find a place to mount your crossovers.
Answered by: JDoyner
Date published: 2014-01-13

Customer Projects

Customer projects that include: T3 Audio T5S 5-1/4" Component Speaker System

If you built a project using this product, post it in the Parts Express Project Gallery.

Customer Discussions

If you would like to start a discussion about this product, post a thread in the TechTalk Customer Forum.

Recently Viewed Products

Get Deals
emailed to you every week.

Be the first to hear about new and exciting products,special pricing and incredible deals!

See This Week's "GET DEALS" Email
Parts Express
725 Pleasant Valley Dr.Springboro,OH45066USA
800-338-0531

© 1996-2014 Parts Express, All Rights Reserved

Host-Name:ZNODE1
Live Chat Software