This class-D board uses class-T architecture, with integrated STA508 chip supporting dual channel audio amplification, to create exceptional sounding custom multi-channel systems. Compatible with power supplies ranging from 10V to 30V DC, it can be used in many audio applications. The amplifier has four channels with the same power of up to 100 watts each, resulting in outstanding sound quality and versatility. You can employ any number of channels you like, and leave the others unused.
This amplifier is exceptionally well designed, with a lot of power reserve, high fidelity, low distortion, good S/N ratio, high sensitivity, and full protection with heatsink and fan. These ideal characteristics make this amplifier a candidate to become the basic building block of your future high fidelity system, or it can become the element that will upgrade an existing system.
Features and Specifications:• Over/under voltage protection, over current protection, over temperature protection
• Input sensitivity: 520 mV @ 100W per channel
• Input impedance: 10 kΩ
• Efficiency: 90.3% @ 100W per channel
• Minimum impedance (per channel): 3.2Ω
• Output power (using 30V power supply): 64W x 4 @ 4Ω (1% THD+N), 108W x 4 @ 4Ω (10% THD+N)
• Frequency response: 20 to 20,000 Hz (±3 dB)
• Signal to noise ratio: 100 dB (A-weighted)
• DC power supply range: 10V to 30V
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 153 x 112 x 53 mm.