This mono-block amplifier board means serious business! A Class-D Texas Instruments TAS5630 with PurePath™ HD enabled integrated feedback develops up to 600W into a single channel with complete control and accuracy. For do-it-yourselfers looking for a subwoofer amplifier—look no further!
A robust heatsink, two-stage cooling fan, as well as protection circuits to protect against over/under voltage, over current, short circuit, and over temperature conditions are built-in for years of enjoyment. Four fixed gain settings allow you to match the amplifier to your source, and use your source as the volume control. A 25 to 52 VDC power supply is required.
Note: The minimum recommended wire gauge to be used for power is 16 AWG.
• Class-D Texas Instruments TAS5630 with PurePath™ HD enabled integrated feedback
• Robust heatsink with two-stage cooling fan
• Pre-drilled mounting holes
• Over/under voltage, over current, short circuit, and over temperature protection circuits
• Click and pop noise reduction
• Phoenix-type speaker terminals
• One line-level RCA inputs
• Large screw-down power input terminals
• Power output (w/ 48 VDC power supply): 600W x 1 (2 ohms, THD 10%), 350W x 1 (2 ohms, THD 1%)
• Minimum impedance: 1.5 ohms
• Frequency response: 20 to 20,000 Hz (±3 dB)
• Recommended power supply: 25 to 52 VDC, 13.5A regulated
• Fixed gain settings: 23 dB, 29 dB, 33 dB, 35 dB
• Power input jack: 2.1 x 5.5 mm, center-positive
• Dimensions: 6" L x 4.5" W x 1.53" H