• Low moving mass and superior off-axis frequency response
• Updated design used in many excellent DIY speaker systems
• New faceplate with four mounting holes
Dayton Audio DC50FA-8 Classic Series 2" Dome Midrange
Back and better
• Power handling: 80 watts RMS/160 watts max • VC
• Impedance: 8 ohms • Re: 4.5 ohms • Frequency range: 500-6,000 Hz
• Fs: 383 Hz • SPL: 89 dB 2.83V/1m • Dimensions: A: 5-3/4", B: 4-1/2", C: 3".
Quart-sized Kit with 3" Textured Roller
This quart-sized kit of DuraTex is enough to cover and treat 20 to 24
square feet of total surface area, about two 24" x 12" x 18" cabinets.
Knock-Down MDF Speaker Cabinets
• Made of 3/4" MDF (#300-7060 is made of 1/2" MDF)
• Roundovers on the front baffle for decreased diffraction
• Precise CNC-cut panels
• Sold individually, but #300-7060
is sold in pairs
Dimensions Cabinet Volume List Regular
(H x W x D) (in cubic feet)
Check out what Parts Express
customer, Big Ed, did with his!
The #1 cabinet coating for speakers!
Acry-Tech textured rollers create a truck-bed liner style raised finish!
Acry-Tech 9" Textured Roller for
DuraTex (handle not included)
Acry-Tech 4" Textured Roller with
Handle for DuraTex
Acry-Tech 4" Textured Roller
Refill 2 Pack
Acry-Tech DuraTex Roller Grade Speaker
• Developed for touring cabinets and road cases
• Creates a scratch and weather-resistant finish
• Safe, non-toxic formulation that dries in 3 hours
DuraTex is America’s #1 speaker cabinet coating, designed to beautify
and protect wood speaker cabinets and road cases. Super-easy to apply,
DuraTex adheres tremendously to wood and other substrates.
DuraTex self-priming formulation eliminates the need for a multi-step
finish. Simply roll it onto your speaker cabinets or road cases, and
DuraTex’s water-based, non-toxic, proprietary blend of high-tech polymers
and low volatile organic compounds quickly dries to the touch within three
hours (completely curing in about seven days), creating a tough, water-
Adding multiple coats of DuraTex to a cabinet or case increases the
strength and weather-resistance of the surfaces. DuraTex is also easy to
clean and maintain; the finish looks brand new even after years of abuse!
Pint-sized Kit with 3" Textured Roller
A pint-sized bag of DuraTex, which is enough to cover and treat 10 to 12
square feet of total surface area, about two 12" x 12" x 18" cabinets.