Parts & Accessories
Part # Mfg. #
Kemo Electronic Amplifier Modules
Kemo pre-assembled amplifier modules and
relay card kits take the guesswork and labor
out of your custom audio designs.
PAM8610 2x10W Class D Audio Amplifier Board
• Pre-assembled and pre-tested
for easy project integration
• Class D efficiency and
• 2 x 10W continuous power,
adequate for most speakers
• Built-in volume control, audio
input, and power input
Dayton Audio DTA-2 Class T
Digital Audio Amplifier Module
Great for building
• Features Tripath TA-2024 IC
• 15W/ch continuous power
• Measures 2-11/16" x 1-5/16"
• Recommended power supply:
12 VDC, 2000 mA
• Stronger than regular duct tape
• Bonds to rough surfaces
• Abrasion resistant
• Withstands harsh elements
• UL listed
This tape will bond to things ordinary tapes can’t,
including brick, stucco, wood, and more. It is made
with double thick adhesive, a strong reinforced backing,
and a tough all-weather shell. Black color.
1700 Vinyl Electrical Tape
General purpose 7 mil electrical
tape. UL listed and CSA
approved. 3/4" x 60 ft. rolls.
Premium 7 mil flame
retardant, weather resistant
tape. Includes 9 colors for
color coding. UL listed, CSA
approved. 1/2" x 20 ft. rolls.
35 Vinyl Colored Electrical Tape
Pre-loaded Hookup Wire Dispensers
dispensers are perfect
for hobbyists, engineers,
technicians. Utilizing a
unique wall mount design,
they contain multiple
different colors of popular
stranded hook-up wire.
These products are a
great way to clean up and
organize any work station.
Wire Gauge Spools Length
Small enough for modern audio applications!
Class T Tripath TA2024 Amplifier Board
• Pre-assembled, pre-tested for easy
• Class T fidelity and energy efficiency
• 2 x 15W continuous power, adequate
for most speakers
• Output power: 9W x
2 @ 4 ohms (0.04% THD+N), 11W x
2 @ 4 ohms (0.1% THD+N), 6W x 2
@ 8 ohms (0.1% THD+N), 15W x 2
@ 4 ohms (10% THD+N), • Efficiency: 88% @ 10W,
8 ohms • Dynamic range: 102 dB • Recommended
power: 12 VDC, 2A • Dimensions: 90 mm x 53 mm.
2 x 15W Class D Stereo Power
Features Texas Instruments TPA3122 IC!
• Easily assembled dual channel
Class D amplifier
• Outstanding fidelity and efficiency
• Heat sink not required for most applications
• Switch-adjustable input sensitivity
• Just add a power supply!
• Requires 10 to 30 VDC
• Competitively priced and extremely
• High output, 97 dB tone instantly
• Small weather resistant housing
installs nearly anywhere
• Low current consumption
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 2-3/4" x 4" x 1-5/8"
• Operating voltage: 12 to 80 VDC • Current requirement: <0.5A
• Output: 97 dB.
Increases workplace safety!
*See page 2 for details