Manuals & Resources

RCA AH26 3.5mm Headphone Splitter 6 ft.

Brand:|Model: AH26
The RCA AH26 3.5 mm headphone splitter allows you to plug one source into two headphones, or stereos, at the same time.
In Stock
List Price$6.99
You Save51%
Your Price
Buy 6+$2.94
Part # 240-111
  • One 3.5 mm male to two 3.5 mm female
  • 6 ft. length works for any application
  • Great for traveling

Product Details

RCA AH26 3.5mm Headphone Splitter 6 ft.

Keep your options open with the AH26 headphone splitter from RCA. Plug it into an audio source such as a computer, smartphone, iPhone, iPod, iPad, or tablet. Use the two jacks to plug in headphones and speakers at the same time and never worry about switching out plugs. With a cord length of 6 ft. you'll never need to worry about coming up short in any application. 

Product Specifications
  • Cable Type3.5 mm Y Adapters
  • Cable Length6 ft.
  • Jacket ColorBlack
RCA AH26 3.5mm Headphone Splitter 6 ft.
  • BrandRCA
  • ModelAH26
  • Part Number240-111
  • UPC079000309352
  • Product CategoryY Adapter Cables
  • Unit of MeasureEA
  • Weight0.25 lbs.
  • California Prop 65

    Warning: California residents only. Please note per Proposition 65 that this product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

View similar products to the RCA AH26 3.5mm Headphone Splitter 6 ft.
in the Y Adapter Cables product category.


RCA AH26 3.5mm Headphone Splitter 6 ft.

Product Q&A

Get your questions answered from other customers
who own this product or have experience with it.
If your question requires design or troubleshooting information,
please email tech@parts-expresss.com  for a prompt reply.
RCA AH26 3.5mm Headphone Splitter 6 ft.

I have  a dta-1 class t mini amp. 15 wpc. I have 2 puck speakers, I can hook up an mp-3 player to the amp w/ 2 puck speakers. I want to hook up a headset. What type a splitter will I need to accomplish this? Regular headset like a noise cancellation heads

Asked by: HankT
You will need a 3.5mm splitter like part number 240-068.
Answered by: MattW
Date published: 2015-04-02
  • 2015-11-30T07:44CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.6
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_240-111, PRD, sort_recentQuestionsFirst
  • clientName_PartsExpressInternational

Recently Viewed Products

Get Deals
emailed to you every week.

Be the first to hear about new and exciting products,special pricing and incredible deals!

See This Week's "GET DEALS" Email
Get Sales Flyer
Parts Express
725 Pleasant Valley Dr.Springboro,OH 45066USA

© 1986-2015 Parts Express, All Rights Reserved

Live Chat Software