The proprietary compander circuitry in Peavey's PV-1 yields a dynamic range of up to 120 dB. Squelch control for locking out potential interference. Diversity receiver allows for maximum reception range and dropout protection. System has full LED indicators, both 1/4" unbalanced and XLR balanced outputs, and special circuitry for noiseless transmitter ON/OFF switching. The PV-1 UHF includes a wireless receiver, wireless handheld microphone, AC/DC adapter, and 9V alkaline battery. Peavey item 03010140.
Overall System Specifications
• Operating frequency: 906.000 MHz
• Frequency response: 50 Hz -15 kHz, ±3 dB
• Dynamic range: 120 dB
• Total harmonic distortion: <0.6%
• Frequency stability: ±0.005%, Crystal controlled
• Modulation: FM (F3E), ±20 kHz max
• Operating range: Up to 250 ft. typical (depending on site conditions); up to 500+ feet optimum line of sight
• Handheld: Integrated Neodymium dynamic cartridge controls
• OFF/STANDBY/ON, switch
• LED Indicator Unit "ON" (single flash)
• Low Battery Alert (Steady)
• RF Power out: 50mW (max. allowed by FCC)
• Harmonic and Spurious Emissions: ≥50 dB
• Battery: 9V Alkaline
• Battery Life: Up to 8-10 hours
• Dimensions: 9.5" x 1.37"
• Weight: 7.5 oz.
• Reception mode: Diversity
• Controls: Power ON/OFF, volume control, mute control
• Connectors: Balanced XLR and unbalanced adjustable 1/4" audio jacks, 2.1 mm barrel-type DC input jack
• LED Indicators: Power ON, 4 LED RF & AF level displays, A/B Diversity
• Power requirements: 12V @ 400mA, nominal, AC/DC adapter supplied