FiiO E11 Headphone Amplifier
The attractive case on the FiiO E11 is the just the first clue that this headphone amp is special. Look deeper, and you'll see some surprising features. The innovative volume control wheel is attached to a Japanese ALPS potentiometer. There's three separate EQ settings and two selectable gain levels to tailor the sound output to any taste and a protection circuit that kicks in to protect your headphones (and your ears) from unexpected problems with the signal. You might expect these sorts of features on an expensive desktop headphone amp, but this affordable and versatile performer is very portable. The internal Li-ion battery, charged via mini-USB port, is user-replaceable, ensuring the E11 won't be easily sidelined. The 3.5 mm stereo input and output on the amp will work with all popular mobile devices and earbuds. FiiO even thoughtfully includes rubber straps to keep the E11 and your music player or mobile phone banded together.
• Maximum output power (High gain setting): 300 mW (16Ω), 200 mW (32Ω), 35 mW (300Ω)
• Maximum output power (Low gain setting): 120 mW (16Ω), 88 mW (32Ω), 13 mW (300Ω)
• SNR: ≥98 dB
• Frequency response: 10-100,000 Hz
• Crosstalk: 60 dB
• THD: <0.009%
• Headset impedance: 16-300Ω
• USB power supply port: 5 VDC, 500 mA
• Gain: ≥12 dB (High), ≥6 dB (Low)
• Battery charge time: 200 minutes
• Battery play hours: >10 hours
• Input impedance: >5000Ω
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.7" x 2.17" x 0.54"