Bash 500W Digital Subwoofer Plate Amplifier
BASH patented subwoofer amplifier technology was developed to offer extreme amounts of power without the wasted heat and energy of traditional amplifier designs. Add to this an intelligent circuit design, and you get benefits such as extremely low distortion and high signal to noise ratios. The combination of clean output and high power makes the BASH amplifiers some of the best sounding subwoofer amplifiers on the market. Features: 50 to 150 Hz low-pass crossover, 0° or 180° phase, line level inputs, speaker level inputs, line outputs, master on/off switch, auto on.
• 500 watts RMS @ 0.5% THD into 4 ohm load
• Signal to noise ratio: 105 dB (A-weighted)
• Dimensions: 12" W x 8" H x 3-1/2" D
• Cabinet cutout: 11" x 7"
• Line-in and high-level in crossovers: Adjustable 50 to 150 Hz, 12 dB/octave low-pass crossover, a fixed 230 Hz, 12 dB/octave low-pass crossover, and a fixed 330 Hz, 12 dB/octave low-pass crossover
• LFE-in crossover: A fixed 230 Hz, 12 dB/octave low-pass crossover, and a fixed 330 Hz, 12 dB/octave low-pass crossover