The M.POWER CRB7 is a truly unique router jig! Its seven core functions take the average router to a different level of performance, making it one of the most versatile power tools money can buy. With no additional accessories needed, the CRB7 key capabilities are: adjustable dado-ing/trenching, adjustable mortising, anti-tilt support, precision small circle compass, off-set edge routing, and faux panel dado copier.
The CRB7 increases overall routing stability, improving accuracy and the quality of finish with every routing pass. M.POWER's CRB7 fits the majority of woodworking routers (see the compatibility guide on the right, under Manuals/Resources), but unlike practically every other jig, it is truly quick change and requires no screws or drivers. The CRB7 literally slides on and off the router and reduces setup time to almost nothing. Made in England. Two-year warranty.
• Set up with speed and ease: The CRB7 now sports adjustable cranked rods that allows both the inter rod width and rod height to be simultaneously adjusted. Fitting the CRB7 to your favorite router couldn’t be easier. The new cranked rods, now allows the CRB to be fitted to the majority of routers on the market.
• Quick change: Unlike most router jigs, the CRB7 can be fitted or removed in less than 10 seconds...with no fiddly screws or centering jigs required.
• Micro adjuster: High precision router cutter position can be attained and repeated using the knurled and indexed micro adjuster.
• 2" Bakelite ball handle: Ergonomic design, comfortable to the touch, allowing for easy consecutive hours of use.
• Indexed rule: The included self-adhesive Standard/Metric rule is another feature to ensure fast easy readings of router cutter position.
• 2 section anti-tilt leg: Supports and stabilizes the router when routing materials varying in thickness from 3/8” to 3-1/4” (10 to 82 mm). The two leg sections accommodate combinations of router position and workpiece thickness.
• Magnetic pivot pin storage: A home for this essential component that also makes it safe and easily accessible whenever needed.
• Professional Grade Build – Made in England, the CRB7 is manufactured to the highest standards, including a hard-anodized, machined, solid aluminum bridge, a laser cut 5 mm thick acrylic base plate, and precision turned steel and brass components.
• Adjustable dado-ing or trenching with a clamp guide: Set the clamp guide once and adjust the position of the router via the CRB7's micro adjuster. The CRB7 increases router-to-clamp guide surface contact area and reduces clamp guide set up time, even eliminating it in some cases.
• Adjustable mortising: A unique feature that allows for centered and off-centered mortises, and precisely controls the actual width of the mortise.
• Anti-tilt support: Another first for a router jig: variable height triangulated stabilization. Most router bases remain unsupported when edge routing, but the CRB7's anti-tilt leg eliminates router tilt. This is especially important when routing workpieces with a high aspect ratio.
• Compass: Route precision circles and holes that are actually smaller than the base of the router. The CRB7 can route circles and wheels from 3/4” to 8-3/4” radius (19 to 225 mm), diameters ranging from 1-1/2” to 17-1/2” (38 to 450 mm).
• Off-set base plate: This increases overall router stability and reduces errors when edge molding, by more than doubling the surface contact area between router and workpiece. The CRB7 also moves the pivot hand guiding the router toward the center of the panel, smoothing out the router pass action and reducing the chance of burn marks.
• Adjustable false panel rebate copier: The CRB7 provides a simple and exceptionally quick way of accurately repeating a molded dado for production batch quality faux or false paneling.
• Flush trim lipping kit: With virtually no setup time, quick fit the edging trim adapter riser pad to accurately machine trim hard wood and iron on lipping flush with the core board in seconds (sold separately, see Related Items).