You've spent a lot of time and effort installing your car audio system, selecting only top-notch Kicker components. Don't waste your sweat equity and money finishing your system with cheap, no-name power and ground cables. Install with Kicker amp power kits to extract every last ounce of power out of Kicker amplifiers.
The Kicker P Series PKD1 1/0 AWG dual amplifier kit is designed for systems with up to 3,000 watts of amplifier power. Kicker's industry standard, CEA-2015 and BC5W2 compliant, 1/0 gauge power and ground cables are built using 4,704 strands of silver-tinned, 100% oxygen-free copper for maximum power transfer without voltage-drop. Hyper-flex insulation (and section of cable braiding on the positive cable) provides protection from harsh automotive environments, while maintaining ultimate flexibility for a trouble-free installation.
Two genuine Kicker DB1448 power distribution blocks are included to split power. Each distribution block features nickel-plated, all brass hardware for extreme current flow with two 1/0 or 4 AWG cable inputs and four 4 AWG or 8 AWG cable outputs. Kicker's industry standard 4 gauge power and ground cables, built using 1,862 strands of silver-tinned, 100% oxygen-free copper, are included for connecting amplifiers to the distribution block.
• 20 ft. of blue 1/0 AWG power cable
• 5 ft. of blue 4 AWG power cable
• 3 ft. of 1/0 AWG gray ground cable
• 5 ft. of 4 AWG gray ground cable
• 20 ft. of 18 AWG silver remote turn-on wire
• One ANL Kicker fuseholder with 300A fuse
• Two Kicker DB1448 distribution blocks
• One firewall grommet
• Two 1/0 AWG spade terminals
• Two 4 AWG spade terminals
• One 18 AWG spade terminals
• Ten cable ties
• One butt splice