Kenwood amplifiers are built to take the abuse of a demanding mobile audio system. Each amplifier is rated according to the CEA-2006 Standard so you know you can trust the power output listed for each amplifier, where many other amplifier manufacturers list the power output right before the amplifier goes into thermal shutdown.
For the sound pressure level (SPL) car audio enthusiast looking to drive their subwoofers to the limit, the Class D monoblock KAC-8105D amplifier delivers without batting an eye while maintaining the sound quality that Kenwood's Performance Series amplifiers are known and bought for. The KAC-8105D delivers up to 500 watts of pure Kenwood power when bridged mono into a 2Ω load, making it the perfect amplifier for driving nearly any subwoofer on the market. Class D amplifier technology makes this power output possible with little to no dissipated heat.
The built-in, variable low-pass crossover filter (50 to 200 Hz, 18 dB/octave), variable bass boost (0-18 dB @ 40 Hz), and selectable rumble filter (Off/15 Hz/25 Hz, 18 dB/octave) customize the amplifier output so you’ll get the best sound possible from your subwoofer. High quality RCA preamp and speaker-level inputs maintain signal integrity.
• CEA-2006 Standard power output: 300W x 1 @ 4Ω (1.0% THD+N, 20-200 Hz), 500W x 1 @ 2Ω (100 Hz, 1.0% THD+N)
• Frequency response: 10-200 Hz (±1 dB)
• Input sensitivity: 0.2 to 5.0 V
• Input impedance: 10 kΩ
• Signal-to-noise ratio: 100 dB
• Low-pass filter (variable): 50~200 Hz, -12 dB/octave
• Variable bass boost: 0-18 dB @ 40 Hz
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 11" x 2-5/16" x 9-3/8"