Kenwood amplifiers are built to take the abuse of a demanding mobile audio system. Each amplifier is rated according to the CEA-2006 Standard so you know you can trust the power output listed for each amplifier, where many other amplifier manufacturers list the power output right before the amplifier goes into thermal shutdown.
For the car audio enthusiast looking to drive their sound system with a single amplifier, the two-channel KAC-5206 amplifier delivers sound quality so good that you will never want to leave your car. The KAC-5206 delivers up to 150 watts of pure Kenwood power when bridged mono into one 4Ω load (75W x 2 into 2Ω loads) making it perfect for driving a subwoofer, or two subwoofers. A MOSFET power supply ensures that the Class AB power amplifier delivers efficiently, without fail.
A fixed low-pass crossover (80 Hz, 18 dB/octave) customizes the amplifier output so you’ll get the best sound possible from your subwoofer. Kenwood's KAC-5206 features cast aluminum heat sinks that are characteristic of Kenwood’s superior build quality. High quality RCA preamp and speaker-level inputs maintain signal integrity.
• CEA-2006 Standard power output: 60W x 2 @ 4Ω (1.0% THD+N, 20-20,000 Hz)
• Rated power output (14.4 V): 75W x 2 @ 2Ω (1.0% THD+N, 1 kHz), 150W x 1 @ 4Ω (1.0% THD+N, 1 kHz)
• Frequency response: 5-50,000 Hz (±3 dB)
• Input sensitivity: 0.2 to 5.0 V
• Input impedance: 10 kΩ
• Signal-to-noise ratio: 95 dB
• Low-pass filter (fixed): 80 Hz, -18 dB/octave
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 8-7/8" x 2-3/16" x 7-1/16"