The value-packed XDVD1262 6.2" touchscreen car stereo CD/DVD receiver, from Dual, is built with smartphone users in mind! Direct USB control is provided for 4th generation and older iPhones and iPods with a portable device mount included. The rear USB port and front SD Card slot for playback of MP3 and WMA files, as well as for viewing .jpeg image files. The USB port has 500 mA of current available for trickle charging most mobile devices.
A front panel 3.5 mm auxiliary A/V input connects to portable media devices such Android and Windows Phone smartphones, as well as GPS units and MP3 players for audio playback, while also offering a convenient composite video input for video cameras.
The gorgeous 6.2", 800 x 480 touchscreen display is nice and bright for video viewing and control, even on the sunniest days! Two video outputs provide signal to remote mounted monitors (ceiling or headrest) and the rear camera input gives you confidence, when your vehicle is in reverse, that it is safe to back up.
Burn your own MP3 encoded CDs and DVDs for extended song playback, the XDVD1262 decodes them and has a built-in ESP (Electronic Skip Protection) buffer to virtually eliminate song stutter and skipping. MP3 ID3 tags are supported on MP3 encoded DVDs for title, artist, and album information.
Five 2V RCA outputs are built-in for connection to a car audio amplifier and 11 EQ curves, as well as bass and treble controls, allow you to tweak the sound to your liking. The Loudness function enhances the bass and treble frequencies at a touch of a button. Four channels of 18 watt RMS power (CEA-2006 compliant) instantly upgrade your system's sound over the stock head unit's wimpy on-board amp.
The FM tuner section has 24 channel presets to quickly call up your favorite station, while the AM tuner has 12. For vehicles with steering while audio controls, the XDMA6510 has an input to retain functionality when used with the Axxess ASWC-1. Remote control included.
Features and Specifications:
• 6.2", 800 x 480 touchscreen display with 400 cd/m2 brightness and 600:1 contrast ratio
• 18 watts RMS x 4 channels (CEA-2006 compliant)
• Five 2V RCA outputs (stereo front, stereo rear, and subwoofer) and a stereo set of RCA audio inputs
• 11 EQ curves
• USB port for MP3, WMA playback and iPhone/iPod Touch control (4th generation and older) and mobile device charging
• iPhone/iPod iPlug USB adapter included
• CD and DVD MP3 playback
• Front panel 3.5 mm A/V input
• Two composite video outputs, one rear view camera and one standard composite video input
• Steering wheel control compatible
• Includes remote control