Acoustic measurements just got easier!
Dayton Audio OmniMic V2 User Manual
Dayton Audio's OmniMic V2 was developed in collaboration with Liberty Instruments, inventors of the Praxis analysis tool. Powerful, versatile, yet easy to use, the OmniMic V2 will become an indispensible part of your audio toolbox—whether for testing individual speaker components or entire in-place audio systems of every description. The OmniMic V2 provides quick and accurate measurements that will reduce installation time, saving you both labor and money.
The OmniMic V2's test signals may be initiated from the host computer, or from any audio CD player. System includes calibrated USB microphone, rubberized mic clip, software and test signal discs, 6 ft. USB 2.0 cable, desktop tripod stand, and carrying case. Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7.
NEW! OmniMic 5.1 Test DVD now available! Now, make home theater measurements with the ease and speed of the OmniMic!
• SPL meter with A, B, C, or no weighting
• Spectrum analyzer, FFT, or RTA
• Frequency response with phase and impulse response
• Oscilloscope function to view complex waveforms
• Harmonic distortion: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th harmonics plus THD
• RT60 reverberation: measures sound reflection
• Bass decay function identifies room modes and helps determine proper subwoofer placement
• Polar Plotting, in flat or 3D radar format
• Wavelet Spectrogram (color) to the Waterfall group
• Curve Math for live or added curves
• Auto-naming of repeated FRD measurements; updated
• Snapshots to PNG, BMP, JPG or WMF formats
• Measurement down to 5 Hz
• Energy-Time Curves, with configurable band limiting
• Supports new file-based microphone calibration
• Expanded Help Files
• Printer selection
Calibrate Your OmniMic V2 Instantly
A unique serialized calibration .txt file will be available for your OmniMic V2. Once you receive your microphone, click Calibrate OmniMic V2 where you will be prompted to enter the serial number found on the base of your calibrated OmniMic V2. After entering the serial number, your unique calibration .txt file will be available for you to download.
For updates to the OmniMic software please visit the Dayton Audio OmniMic web page.