Dayton Audio's OmniMic has been improved!
Get your brand new OmniMic V2 and experience the improvements.
It was developed in collaboration with Liberty Instruments, inventors of the Praxis audio analysis tool. The OmniMic provides quick and accurate audio measurements at a price well below the competition. Audio test signals may be generated using a portable host computer, or from any audio CD player. System includes individually calibrated USB powered omnidirectional microphone, microphone clip, OmniMic operating software and test signal discs, 6 ft. USB cable, and padded carrying case. Dayton Audio OmniMic Measurement Software is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7.
Acoustic Measurements Just Got Easier!
View The OmniMic Owner's Manual (webpage)
- SPL meter with A, B, C, or no weighting
- Spectrum analyzer, FFT, or RTA
- Frequency response with phase and impulse response
- Oscilloscope function to view complex waveforms
- Harmonic distortion: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th harmonics plus THD
- RT60 reverberation: measures sound reflection
- Bass decay function identifies room modes and helps determine proper subwoofer placement
- Polar Plotting, in flat or 3D radar format
- Wavelet Spectrogram (color) to the Waterfall group
- Curve Math for live or added curves
- Auto-naming of repeated FRD measurements; updated.
- Snapshots to PNG, BMP, JPG or WMF formats
- Measurement down to 5Hz
- Energy-Time Curves, with configurable band limiting
- Supports new file-based microphone calibration
- Expanded Help Files
- Printer selection
New! Have your OmniMic custom calibrated for only the cost to ship it to the Dayton Audio Calibration Department!.
PLEASE NOTE: If your OmniMic has an ALPHANUMERIC serial number, it qualifies for the offer below. If your OmniMic has a full NUMERIC serial number, it has already been calibrated and the calibration text file is available to you from the link below.
Send your OmniMic to:
Dayton Audio Attn: Calibration Department, 705 Pleasant Valley Drive, Springboro, Ohio 45066
Your OmniMic will be calibrated and a txt file created that you will be able to download from the link below. You will be informed via email when your OmniMic has been calibrated and on its way back to you. Please include your name, shipping address, daytime phone number, and email address with your OmniMic. Please allow 7-10 days for calibration and return shipping. Calibration and return shipping are at no charge.
A unique serialized calibration .txt file will be available for your OmniMic. Once you receive your microphone, click Calibrate OmniMic where you will be prompted to enter the serial number found on the base of your calibrated OmniMic. After entering the serial number, your unique calibration .txt file will be available for you to download.
New! OmniMic Software Update Version 3.10!
UPDATED SOFTWARE 01/19/2012. If you are an existing owner of the Dayton Audio OmniMic system please visit daytonaudio.com which includes a new updated operating software for your OmniMic. For continued software updates, please visit the Dayton Audio OmniMic web page for details.
OmniMic Software Update v3.10