Channel Vision's WA-321 wireless audio transmitter is designed to send one source to unlimited destinations, transmitting crystal-clear music up to 300 feet away—even through walls and floors!
Connect and wirelessly transmit digital audio from virtually any source to either multiple Channel Vision WA-361 wireless audio receivers or multiple WA-351 wireless in-wall amplifiers (sold separately). Enjoy the freedom associated with wireless audio systems that are ideal for retrofit and rental applications and are more flexible and affordable than traditional whole-house audio systems.
Stream audio from a PC, listen to your tunes from an iPod® or MP3 digital music player, or enhance listening experiences with gaming consoles and TVs. Wirelessly send music to powered speakers, subwoofers, home theater surround sound speakers, a multi-room audio system, speaker bar, wireless headphones, or other audio output device. Double gang size, mounting bracket sold separately. Power supply included.
Features and Specifications:
• Wirelessly transmits audio up to 300 ft.
• Input voltage: 5 VDC, 250 mA
• THD+N: 0.7%
• Signal-to-noise ratio: 80 dB
• Audio latency: 3.8 ms
• Operating frequency: 2400 MHz
• Data rate: 1.152 Mbps
• Audio sampling rate: 48 kHz
• Channels: 8 (user-selectable)
• Max audio input: 2.6V
• Input impedance: 20k Ohms
• Max speaker-level input: 100 watts RMS
• Line-level and speaker-level inputs
• 8 transmission channels
• Non-volatile memory in case of power loss
• Easy installation and linking