Channel Vision's ARIA WA-351 point-to-point 100W Class-D amplifier features a built-in wireless audio receiver is designed to work with Channel Vision's WA-321 to create a whole house distributed audio systems without the need for running wires from one room to another.
The triple gang sized WA-351 can also be used with Channel Vision’s Cat 5 audio signal distribution hubs, local signal sources via the front-mounted RCA inputs, and can pass along signal to an additional local amplifier (or subwoofer) through the rear-mounted RCA outputs.
This amplifier can also be installed in a speaker cabinet for use as a bi-amplifier, or can power a master/slave speaker combination through the use of the internal and external speaker outputs. Volume control of the A0350 can be controlled by the local source or an A0127 keypad. Maximum gain and balance adjustments are located on the rear of the amplifier. 24 VDC power supply included.
• Power input: 24 VDC
• Output power: 50 watts RMS x 2 (6 ohms @ <10% THD)
• Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz (± 3 dB)
• Signal-to-noise ratio: >85 dB
• Input sensitivity: 500 mV RMS
• Auto-on threshold: 10 mV RMS
Wireless Receiver Specifications:
• THD+N: 0.7%
• Signal-to-noise ratio: 80 dB
• Audio latency: 3.8 ms
• Operating frequency: 2400 MHz
• Data rate: 1.152 Mbps
• Audio sampling rate: 48 kHz
• Receiver sensitivity: -85 dBm
• Image rejection: 47 dBc
• Audio output level: 2.6V
• Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz (±3 dB)