If you are one of the millions of people that stream music from Pandora® and iHeartRadio apps on their smartphone, BOSS made the MR1440U MP3-enabled marine digital CD receiver for you. The front-mounted 3.5 mm Aux input offers unlimited compatibility with the headphone output of nearly every Apple, Android, or Windows Phone smartphone and portable media players.
Music lovers that want to take their music with them aren't left out either... a USB port and SD/MMC card port allows you to load stored MP3 and WAV files directly into the BOSS MR1440U. The tried and true AM/FM receiver, with 40 total station presets, has you covered if you are looking for a musical change of pace or to listen to talk radio. For security, the face plate is detachable. Remote control included.
This package also includes a pair of BOSS MR6W dual-cone 6-1/2" marine speakers that are built to withstand the harsh watercraft environment by using polypropylene injected 6-1/2" woofer cones, cloth surrounds, and a corrosion resistant frame.
Lastly, an MRANT10 41" long, marine-grade dipole antenna is included. It features a flexible rubber mast, that is easy to hide, and has a standard Motorola male connector.
MR6W Specifications: • Power handling: 20W RMS, 90W max (each speaker) • Sensitivity: 89 dB 1W/1m • Impedance: 4Ω • Frequency response: 80-20,000 Hz • Mounting depth: 2.44".
Features and Specifications:
- Chassis Mounting: Single DIN
- Detachable Front Panel
- Flipdown Front Panel
- Monitor Display Format: Active Matrix Display
- PLL Synthesized AM/FM Tuner
- AM Stations: 12
- FM Stations: 18
- 30 Stations Preset
- Disk Player Mechanism: MP3
- Disc Player Compatible: MP3, CD, CDR, CDRW
- USB Input: Full Size Front panel
- SD/MMC Memory Card Port Input: Front panel
- AUX Input: Front panel
- Audio RCA Output: 2
- Subwoofer RCA Output: 1
- Illumination Controls
- Preset Equalizer Selection Switch
- Separate Bass and Treble Adjustment Control
- Balance and Fader Adjustment Control
- Stereo/Mono Selection Switch
- Local Distance Switch
- Digital Clock Display
- Auto Memory Store/Preset Scan Button
- Last Position Memory
- ESP (Anti Skip Mechanism)
- 1-bit D/a Convertor
- 8x Oversampling
- Remote Control
- Speaker Outputs Channels: 4
- Total Output Power: 240 Watts
- Mounting Depth: 6.5"
- Compatible with Audio Output of iPod and other MP3 Players
- Front Panel UV Coating
- PC Board with Conformal Coating
- Fully Marinized
- Dimensions (H x L x W): 2.25" x 7.25" x 6.75"