Dayton Audio DS135-8 5" Designer Series Woofer
In this video:
Joe gives an overview of the Dayton Audio DS135-8 5" woofer, some if it's most useful parameters and shows off the flat frequency response and easy to work with impedance.
- Cosmetic frame with low profile lip, designed for front mounting—no countersinking required!
- Coated paper cone, half roll rubber surround for durability and accurate reproduction
- Optimized to yield a low 3 dB down point and high potential output in a reasonably sized cabinet
- Smooth frequency response and linear roll-off simplify filter design, guaranteeing good results with off-the-shelf crossovers
- Vented pole piece for minimized power compression and maximized reliability
- Generous Xmax capability encourages use of moderate bass boost to tailor the response
- Retains the same "family look" as the popular Dayton Audio DVC Series subwoofers and passive radiators