Just one look at the power input terminals and you will know that this amplifier board means business! A Class-D Texas Instruments TAS5630 with PurePath™ HD enabled integrated feedback is used to deliver 300W to two channels, effortlessly and efficiently. This amplifier board works amazingly well with both low sensitivity speakers and subwoofers.
A robust heatsink, two-stage cooling fan, as well as protection circuits to protect against over/under voltage, over current, short circuit, and over temperature conditions are built-in for years of enjoyment. Four fixed gain settings allow you to match the amplifier to your source, and use your source as the volume control. A 25 to 50 VDC power supply is required.
Note: The minimum recommended wire gauge to be used for power is 16 AWG.
• Class-D Texas Instruments TAS5630 with PurePath™ HD enabled integrated feedback
• Robust heatsink with two-stage cooling fan
• Pre-drilled mounting holes
• Over/under voltage, over current, short circuit, and over temperature protection circuits
• Click and pop noise reduction
• Phoenix-type speaker terminals
• Two line-level RCA inputs
• Large screw-down power input terminals
• Power output (with 50 VDC power supply): 300W x 2 (4 ohms, THD 10%), 160W x 2 (8 ohms, THD 10%), 240W x 2 (4 ohms, THD 1%)
• Minimum impedance: 2 ohms
• Frequency response: 20 to 20,000 Hz (±3 dB)
• Recommended power supply: 25 to 50 VDC, 16A regulated
• Fixed gain settings: 23 dB, 29 dB, 33 dB, 35 dB
• Power input jack: 2.5 x 5.5 mm, center-positive
• Dimensions: 6" L x 4.7" W x 2.1" H